For some committed pet parents, a trip just isn’t the same if their pet companions can’t come too. However, traveling with animals can be highly stressful, both for you and your pets. If you’re planning to take your pets with you on a trip, we have some tips to make the experience safe, comfortable and enjoyable for everyone .
Quick Checklist For An Animal Move
Check Your Destination’s Pet Import Regulations
- Do you need to have an import permit?
- Does your pet have to be micro-chipped?
- What vaccinations are mandatory?
- Is a Blood Titer Test (RNATT) test mandatory?
- Do you need to have them checked for internal parasites?
- Does your pet need to go into quarantine upon arrivals?
- Must your pet...