Lusa Language School Read more [...]
Homestay Exchanges in Spain allows you to stay with a native Spanish family. In exchange for board and meals, you teach them English.
We place English Speakers with families anywhere in Spain so they can practice English.
Families offer accommodation and meals in exchange for conversational English (2h a day Monday through Thursday only). Families typically request Americans, Canadians, British & Irish,
Australians & NZ under 30 years old. If you are interested please write an e-mail with your résumé/CV to email@example.com with 3 casual pictures. A background check is also required.
The process is as follows:
1. I need your Résumé/CV, age, 3 pictures and period of the year you would like to come.
2. Then we need to schedule a videocall interview on Facebook or Skype
3. After the videocall I will start proposing a family to you (their location, photos, time of the year and period)
4. If you like the family and their location, we shall schedule a videocall with them.
5. If both parties think it is a good match it is a go!
6. Payment via PayPal will happen ONLY once you have met the family via videocall, and before paying you will also have been provided with their phone, address and photos.